Friday, November 18, 2011

Patrick Custer
October 3, 2011
English 1
Mr. Williams/ Ms. Ronketty
Personal Learning Contract
I: I will learn proper english willingly.
a. I will listen to instructions
b. I will try to put what I learn inclass into the way I speak around my friends and family

II: I will pay attention
a. I will not talk when the teacher is talking
b. I will do what I need to do to pass
III: I will do my homewrok
a. I will write down what I need to finish if I haven’t completed it in class
b. I will be prepared to show you my homework when you ask for it
IV: I will listen to teachers demands
a. I will do as much as I can to follow instructions
b. I will help the teachers if they need my assistance
V:I will be polite to my classmates
a. I willi will discuss things related to the topic we are learning
b. I will respect their belongings
VI: the teachers will use constructive critism
a. they will explain things I don’t understand
VII: the teachers will give rewards out at the end of the week for the best students work
a. academic rewards : binders,folders,pencil,homework passes
b. fun rewards class game, student selected video
VIII: the teachers will use english in pop culture refrences to help gather ideas
IX: the teachers will be polite
a. they will not shout
b. they will not belittle
c. they will not hurt students feelings
X: they will be the best teachers in english!


Student signature:________________________________________________________
Parent signature:_________________________________________________________
Teacher signature:________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment